7/20/09

About

About This Blog

The purpose of this blog is to provide my students and their parents with a way to quickly and easily access class information. Lord willing, I will post weekly that week's assingments, as well as reminders for upcoming dates (such as due dates, test dates, etc). I will also post something I'm calling "Table Talk". These will be questions you can ask your children in the evenings, such as around the dinner table, to help them review what they've been learning. For a list of the most recent "Table Talks", please click here. On the "Calendar Page" one can see all the important dates for Heritage as well as for our classroom. You will find my contact information, along with Heritage's contact information on the "Contact Page". The "Extras Page" will be a place that I post fun things, such as pictures and videos from field trips.

If you are interested in receiving the lastest posts either via email or in an RSS Reader, please go to the following link.

(Please Note: This blog's purpose is to serve as a means for my students and their parents to reaccess the information that has already be given to them in class. Please rest assured, all information available on this blog will always be given in class.)

About Mrs. Traylor

My family moved around when I was younger, but we settled down in Gilbert, SC when I was in middle school. During my high school years I became best friends with a girl from school who began inviting me to her youth group at Lexington Presbyterian Church. Not long after beginning to attend LPC, the Lord softened my heart and enabled me to accept Christ as my Savior. As I sought the Lord, He led me to USC following my graduation from Gilbert High School. So in 2004 I became a gamecock! I became very involved with Reformed University Fellowship (RUF), which is where I met my wonderful, godly husband, Hart. We married December 20th, 2008. In May 2009, I graduated from USC with honors with a degree in Spanish and a minor in Education. After much prayer, the Lord led me here to Heritage. I am blessed and excited to begin my teaching career here!