12/18/09

A Load of Thanks!

Thank-you Class 4, students and parents, for blessing me on my birthday! The lasagna is delicious and so needed right now as the beginning of break has come! As I reflected on how blessed I have been this first year of teaching, I want you all to know that it is because of all of you and the wonderful children that you are raising. You are all doing a GREAT job at raising these children in the admonition of the Lord! It has been an interesting journey this year, for me, because I have felt my world view change to look at everything through the eyes of a fourth grader! They make me laugh daily. I am humbled by their desire to lift things up to God. They push me to be more patient and to learn how to love the way Christ would! It is a gift to be their teacher!

Have a great break! Merry Christmas from The Traylors! We love you all!